Blake Lively's Superbowl Outfit Had A Secret Nod To Ryan Reynolds & Of Course She Trolled Him



Blake Lively joined her bestie Taylor Swift at the recent Superbowl to cheer on the Chiefs and Travis Kelce, but her outfit did have a shoutout to her Canadian husband, Ryan Reynolds.

On February 20, Lively uploaded a carousel of pictures from her time at the big game and shared a picture of the nod to Reynolds.

"Last week I left my kids for the first time ever and wore pants that were shoes," she captioned the photos, showing off the red tracksuit, curly hair and stacks of jewelry she wore to the game.

"I took pictures upside down and had no clue," she continued. "I treated a friendship bracelet like a Flat Stanley for my husband like I didn’t realize it wasn’t ‘07. I borrowed more jewelry than the skelton in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. And I went clubbing. Now I know what my episode of the Twilight Zone would look like."

In one of the pictures which appears to be taken at the Superbowl, Lively is seen wearing a friendship bracelet featuring the characters Deadpool and Wolverine.

With Reynolds and Hugh Jackman gearing up for the latest Deadpool movie, the bracelet could be seen as a sweet gesture of support - but perhaps her loyalty is split between which character she wants to see reign supreme in the movie since she opted to have both characters on her wrist rather than just Reynolds' Deadpool.

The film is scheduled to come out later this year, so fingers crossed Lively will have a few more taunts for Reynolds and Jackman in the next few months!



Blake Lively's Superbowl Outfit Had A Secret Nod To Ryan Reynolds & Of Course She Trolled Him
Source: News Article Viral

Post a Comment

0 Comments