Ontario Lottery Winner Just Scored Big & Is Using His Money To Retire Early



An Ontario lottery winner says he will be retiring early after scoring a major jackpot over the summer.

According to OLG, Mississauga local Stephan Zimmermann won a whopping $500,000 during the June 15, 2021, LOTTO MAX draw, after winning half of a MAXMILLIONS prize.

Zimmermann, who's been trying his luck since the Wintario days, claimed this was by far his biggest win while collecting his cheque at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.

"When I saw I won $500,000, I didn't believe it. I checked it again and it said the same thing! I told my son, and he was happier than I was," the newly retired trades-skilled person said while recounting his win.

"I'll be accelerating my retirement by six weeks, which is great," he added. "I plan to travel to Eastern Canada to explore purchasing property out there."


Post a Comment

0 Comments