Ontario Lottery Winner Won $100K & Hid It From His Family For Days



An Ontario lottery winner decided to keep his family in the dark after hitting big on a draw this summer.

According to OLG, Aurora resident, Ronald Bogart, won $100,000 after he matched the last six of seven ENCORE numbers in the July 31, 2021, LOTTO 6/49 draw.

Bogart, who works in finance, admitted that he didn't want to tell his family until he had proof while picking up his prize at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.

"I kept the news to myself for a few days. I've been waiting until the cheque is in my hand until I tell my family the big news."

As for what he plans to do with his newfound fortune, Bogard says he'll be putting most of it towards retirement and travel.

"I was thrilled by this win. It's a wonderful feeling after this year of uncertainty," he added.


Post a Comment

0 Comments